Highlights from our annual meeting
- The introduction of our new FSRN Neighborhood map
- Presentation of our financial report from Treasurer Michael McDermott
- Introductions and Election of the Steering Committee Slate of Candidates
- Highlights of the revised FSRN Bylaws
- San Rafael’s Marin County Supervisors discussing Homelessness and Mental Health, Housing,
Telecommunications & Transportation
- Presentation from Rafat Raie, SR Traffic Engineer on the “State of San Rafael Traffic”
(Click the Full Screen button at bottom for better image)
See News & Information Page
Founded in 1992, the Federation has served as an umbrella and advocacy group for all neighborhoods in San Rafael, south of Puerto Suello Hill.
What we do: The group sees a real need to address multi-neighborhood issues that cross over neighborhood boundaries and impact a multiple number of neighborhoods. Often individual neighbors or neighborhood associations have addressed these issues in ineffective and redundant ways and have been unable to gain the attention of the City of San Rafael. The Federation has gotten involved in Graffiti abatement, downtown development, street repaving, illegal units, wildfire safety, St Vincent’s dining room and many more issues since its inception. The group is made up of both neighborhood associations and individuals who often care about broad issues that can impact all of San Rafael. The group has established a positive partnership with the City and created a vehicle for solving real problems with positive outcomes.
Photo: October Candidates Night - hosted by the Federation. Photo by Jim Draper